We, CURECAST, as the data controller ("CURECAST," "we," or "us"), explains in this Policy how we collect, process and/or use information that we receive via our websites, emails we send, and mobile applications (collectively, the "Platforms") that link to this Policy, as amended from time to time. This Policy describes how CURECAST collects, processes, uses, shares and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. For purposes of this Policy, personal information shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
A. INTRODUCTION OF CURECAST:
This policy applies to www.curecasthealth.com the “Site” or “Web Site” or “CURECAST” or “CURECAST” or “Us” or “We”), which is operated and owned by CURECAST TECHNOLOGIES. It is CURECAST’s policy to comply with data protection legislation. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
The Web Site contains links to other web sites over which we have no control. CURECAST is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
B. USER’S CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By registering with CURECAST, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to the local laws, in the following ways:
- to allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile through an account for uploading pictures and keeping a track of patient’s history i.e. before and after the disease;
- to allow CURECAST to function based on information that you have provided to us as well as the information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as promotional news, advertisements etc;
- to contact you about Web Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to inform you of other services available from CURECAST or its affiliates, if any. (“Affiliates” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with us);
- to enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest related to your activity and the type of searches you conduct on the CURECAST platform;
- to help other registered users find profile and connect with you;
- to allow you to share your profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site.
- to provide certain data to third parties as and when required.
Some of our services or products, such as our database and networking, may enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you. Profile information may be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to advertisers or other registered users who are using the Web Site/App. In addition, portions of your account primary information (but not your contact information) may be made public in your networking profile. We also share information with third party tools including but not limited to Aviary photo editor tool used in android, CLI Image editor for iOS, Google analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Map Services, Twillio and Exotel SMS services, AWS (EC2 and S3), Photo sharing on email, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media.
By providing your personal information and the information of your patient for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. We take measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties. However, CURECAST does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for the use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, including personality profiles.
We use data that is provided by you to determine whether you might be interested in services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our websites or Mobile App or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
We collect information about you to provide our services. In order for us to best provide our services to you (and to help make it feasible for us to do so), it is essential that we are able to collect and use the information as described in this Policy. This means that the data collection is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship we have with you, and where that is not the case, we have a legitimate interest in collecting YOUR information.
C. INFORMATION GIVEN BY YOU
When you register as user, you shall be asked to fill a form which will require you to provide personal information such as your name, photo (optional), Hospital name, hospital address, email address and telephone number etc., for processing and use in accordance with this Policy. If you wish to contact us for any matter whatsoever, we may ask certain details mentioned above. We may also ask for the above-mentioned information in case of surveys and feedbacks. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you will have the opportunity to provide personal information to us such as for creating an account, signing up for email alerts; registering with us; uploading information of the patient; contacting us for technical support or customer service.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, the personal information we collect from you may vary. For example, the information we collect varies in case you want to create an account which may include your email address and password and in case for other information which may include your name, phone number, and/or postal address. We also collect and store certain information associated with actions you take. For example, when you search for anything on the website/App, we store the titles, locations and other related information you search for and click on. We also store information about the time and duration of your activity on our Platform and other information about your behaviour on our Platform. In other circumstances, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your citizenship status, your location, your work/experience details and other related professional details which are mandatory for maintaining the data base.
On certain CURECAST domains, when you set up an individual user account on the Platform, you may create a profile (a "Profile") that will include personal information you provide. Your profile can be viewed by other users of CURECAST when they access the CURECAST applications database or when you connect with the other users through CURECAST website/App.
If you connect to the Platform using Facebook, Google+, or another social networking site (each a "Social Networking Site"), we will receive information that you authorize the Social Networking Site to share with us, which may include public profile information, birthday, current city work, school, and email address etc. When we receive this information, it becomes CURECAST account information for purposes of your use of the Platform. This information also constitutes personal information and is therefore subject to this Policy. Any information that we collect from your Social Networking Site account may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the Social Networking Site, so please consult the Social Networking Site's privacy and data practices. You have the ability to disconnect your Social Networking Site account from your CURECAST account by adapting the privacy settings in your Social Networking Site account. If you come to the Platform through a Social Networking Site, from other websites or with devices that enable third parties to collect information from or about you, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
On certain CURECAST domains, when you set up an individual user account on the Platform, you may create a profile (a "Profile") that will include personal information you provide. At your request, we will create your Profile with information we extract as uploaded on the Platform. When you fill out and save your Profile, your saved Profile can be viewed by prospective users. Because your anonymity on our Platform is important, your Profile does not include or link to information you submit to the Platform anonymously.
As per Article 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), CURECAST understands and acknowledges that sensitive personal data such as racial/ethnic origin, disabilities, health related data or any sort of government identification number is not a criterion required for the process of recruitment and therefore we do not ask for any such sensitive personal data on our platform. However, some applications may ask you to identify your racial/ethnic origin or disabilities on a strictly voluntary basis (e.g. for purposes of providing equal employment opportunities) and you may choose not to submit this information without any detriment to your application. We also request you to not include any such sensitive personal data on the platform in any response or put any such information in your profile.
All the information related to your credit card details entered on the platform shall be directly from your browser to the third-party service providers CURECAST uses to manage credit card processing namely Play store and App store, Paypal, credit and debit cards and net-banking details for receiving subscription payment. We do not store such information on our servers/platform. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
If You wish to subscribe to any newsletter published by us or wish to receive other targeted and relevant promotional communications from us or other carefully chosen affiliates, we offer You the option to “opt-in” to this service. If You change your mind and wish to stop receiving any such communications, please either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link in any of the email send by us. We will not send newsletters to patients as a result of you uploading their contact details/personal details.
D. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Using the platform means your device will automatically provide information to us so that we can respond and customize our responses accordingly to you. However, the type of information we collect by automated means generally includes technical information about your computer may be in order to identify your country code for login or signup on the website or App, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and operating system version. The information we collect may also include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Platform. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the Platform.
Automated means of data collection include the following:
We might utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the website, to better understand how you interact with the website and to monitor aggregate usage by CURECAST users and web traffic routing on the Website. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer/device when you log off from the website and then close your browser. Third party advertisers on the website may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the website or all functionality of the Service.
User, may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on certain devices or flush them from User’s browser by adjusting User’s web browser preferences, User may still use CURECAST Services, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Cookies and similar items are not used by CURECAST automatically retrieve personal information from Users device without User’s knowledge. Cookies are device and browser specific, so if User makes a change to User’s environment CURECAST may reinstall a cookie.
Log File Information- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access a website on our Platform. For example, when you access a CURECAST website, our servers such as Amazon Web Services EC2 and S3, automatically record certain information that your web browser sends when you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other types of activities on the Platform.
Device Information- We collect information about the devices you use to access the Platform, including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using IOS software or a PC or Android software. We collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as username, geo-location, or email address.
E. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide our services. In order for us to best provide our services (and to help make it feasible for us to do so), it is essential that we are able to collect and use the information as described in this Policy. So it is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship we have with you, and, where that is not the case, we have a legitimate interest in using the information we collect, including personal information, for these purposes:
- to provide you with personalized content, services offered by CURECAST as well as promotional content and services. This can be done by using your previous search/browsing history, to determine relevant search results, to evaluate country wise active and inactive user, subscription start and end date for partner plan, Number of total transaction on application etc in order to provide you with related information or reach out to you about various offers or promotional events that you may be interested in;
- to customize and improve the features, performance, and support of the site;
- to provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share non-personally identifiable information to third-party advertisers. We do not use/share your personal information for marketing purposes.
- to send you newsletters and other targeted and promotional communications;
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from You as well as service providers;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement. The information collected for this purpose may include your IP address and mobile device information to help diagnose problems with our service and to administer the Platform;
- to communicate with you or initiate communication with you on behalf of third parties through your CURECAST account or through other means such as email, mobile phones or postal mails, including through the use of contact information that you provide to us or (where it is lawful for us to do so) that we otherwise obtain from third-party resources;
- to analyze your use of the Platform and improve the Platform;
- to create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialize;
- For other purposes that you separately authorize as you interact with CURECAST.
When we collect any information that does not identify you as a specific natural person ("Non-Personal Information"), we are permitted to use and disclose this information for any purpose, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, except where we are required to do otherwise by applicable law. Examples of Non-Personal Information include: physical location information? Demographic information, including ZIP codes, etc.; or any anonymous personal information, aggregated or de-identified. If we combine any Non-Personal Information with your personal information (such as combining your ZIP code with your name), we will use and disclose such combined information as personal information in accordance with this policy. Similarly, if applicable law requires that we treat certain Non-Personal Information as personal information we will use and disclose this information as personal information in accordance with this policy.
Most importantly, CURECAST has implemented SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal data. When you save data in application it will automatically get encrypted and moved to secured server. When you retrieve data from server, it will be encrypted and displayed to your device after decryption. However, we time and again mention and warn you that the information collected and stored via the internet is not and cannot be completely secured and so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information fully submitted via CURECAST Application. Any and all transmission is at your risk. You agree and acknowledge the risk involved before registering or using the CURECAST Platform.
F. INFORMATION AND DATA USED FOR GENERAL PURPOSES:
Additionally, the Information and the data we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways but not restricted to the general purposes such as :-
- To Improve Our Website and Foster Positive User Experience- We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Service and Respond Queries Raised- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to User’s service requests and support needs. The email address you provide may be used further to send you information and updates pertaining to your account or requests, in addition to receiving occasional CURECAST news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Others: If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CURECAST, our User’s or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
G. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world (including web servers, cloud storage systems, CRM providers, email services, content support teams, marketing partners, advertising partners, and others) to help us deliver our services and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- We will disclose data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to any legal notice or summons or warrants or any legal process served on us.
- We reserve the right to take action on behalf of our users to defend their right to anonymity when we believe there is a legitimate basis to do so, because candid, lawful, anonymous free speech is fundamental to CURECAST’s mission of workplace transparency;
- As we otherwise deem necessary and is permitted by applicable laws to protect and defend the rights or property of us, the users of our services, or third parties; or
- As permitted under applicable laws to meet national security and similar requirements.
All your personal contact information shall be made available without exception. If you wish to avoid showing your contact information you may choose from your account settings.
We may share certain information that does not identify you personally, but which is unique to your use of the Platform that you have entered at the time of registration of your account. When we share such information, we do not link your information with your name for example when we provide general information to others, such as advertisers, users etc.
We will otherwise share personal information with your consent.
H. INFORMATION SHARING AND THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES:
CURECAST uses the information we gather on the Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Web Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on advertisers or anything else which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In furtherance to that, at the time of registration for an account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational news from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
Although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a user of the Web Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Web Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Web Site.
You account shall be visible to other users on the CURECAST platform. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that the users or third party do not get unauthorized access to your account.
We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf.
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of CURECAST TECHNOLOGIES Terms& conditions, or as otherwise required by Law.
CURECAST may or may not provide links to third party services from within CURECAST Services. CURECAST is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party services and such links should not be construed as an endorsement of any such third party services by us.
CURECAST will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. We will not rent, sell or share the personal information of your patients with any other company for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously.
CURECAST shall not be responsible for any act of Users which is contrary to the Terms & conditions or Laws. CURECAST shall not be held responsible for the illegal act of the user/third party towards the other.
I. COOKIE AND CACHE POLICY AND AD CHOICES
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies on the Platform: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies." Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Platform. A persistent Cookie remains on your device for much longer until you manually delete it (how long the Cookie remains will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific Cookie and your browser settings).
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies transmit information about you and your use of the Platform, such as your browser type, search preferences, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. With the exception of an identifier Cookie that we associate with registered accounts to prevent fraud by members of the Platform, Cookies link to certain unique information such as the once you entered at time of registration or on your account/profile, but this is not linked to your name.
Ad Choices and Managing Cookies
CURECAST works with several third parties to provide you with personalized, interest-based advertising. We may target ads to you, and measure their performance, on and off the Platform using:
Member-provided profile information
- Your use of the Platform (e.g., search history, uploads, your activities, companies you follow);
- Information inferred from data described above.
- IP address or mobile device location information (to the extent you have enabled location tracking on your device);
- Cookies (both on and off the Platform) which may include information from the Ad Partners we use to help deliver relevant ads to you.
How We Work with Third-Party Ad Partners?
When we work with our Ad Partners to serve you personalized, interest-based advertising, we do not share information with them that they can use to identify you or associate with you as a specific individual unless you have instructed us to do so. Similarly, if one of these Ad Partners have information about you saved in one of their own Cookies on your browser, they use that information to help us send you a relevant ad, but they do not share with us information that we can associate with you as an individual.
We work with third parties, such as Google Analytics, to provide analytics services that use the Cookies set on your device to measure the performance of advertising and track traffic to CURECAST generally. We have also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which categorizes Cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Platform and various websites across the internet.
Opting Out of Cookies
Ad Partner Cookies
Here are some options for managing the third-party Cookies used by our Ad Partners:
- You can adjust Cookie preferences on CURECAST through our Cookie Consent Tool.
- You are also able to opt out of other third-party advertiser and ad network placement of Cookies or targeted advertising generally by visiting the following links: Network Advertising Initiative; Digital Advertising Alliance; European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (for users in the EU).
- You will continue to receive generic ads by companies not listed with these opt-out tools.
- You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services by visiting Google Ads Settings or by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Please note: If ads or other features on the Platform are provided by third parties, those parties set and use their own Cookies that are subject to those third parties privacy notices and policies. CURECAST does not have access to, or control over, these Cookies. Also, if you respond to ads posted by third parties or submit information to third parties via the Platform, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the Platform, we try to provide a customized experience.
J. OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY INFORMATION
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA Resident Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us or by sending an email at email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information you can do so by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. Registered users can manage their account settings and email marketing preferences as described in the "Choices Regarding Your Personal Information" section below. If you are an unregistered user, or to opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), you may contact us using the contact details provided on the Contact Us page.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
In addition to your rights outlined above, if you are an individual consumer member of CURECAST, you may manage your account settings in the "My Profile" and “My Account” pages on the Platform where we provide you with the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personal information used for certain purposes.
We will send you notifications and if, and to the extent, you have opted-in to promotional communications, or other messages using the contact information (e.g., your email address, your mobile device identifier) you provide us when you register or when you request information from us. You may opt-out of continuing to receive optional messages by following the instructions included in each message. Also, you can control most of the emails you receive from us by editing your email preferences within "My Account" settings on the site;
Close Your Account
If you'd like to close your CURECAST account, you can do so by sending us an email at email@example.com. When you close your account, you will no longer have full access to CURECAST, and any content you have submitted or is present in the database of CURECAST and your data will be pulled from the display on the Platform, but we reserve the right to keep any information in a closed account in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If, after you close your account, you wish to know which personal information we keep you can proceed in accordance with your rights set out above.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only, as long as we need it to provide the Platform to you and fulfil the purposes described in this Policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your personal information with and who carries out services on our behalf. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our Intellectual Property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving. When we no longer need to use your personal information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures as well as we employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet and wireless communications, CURECAST cannot guarantee that Users personal information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, such when transferred over or through systems not within CURECAST’s exclusive control.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential. Please create a unique password for your CURECAST account and do not use it for any other web services or applications. Do not share your password with anyone else. Once you have registered with us, we will never ask you for your password. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
User’s of our CURECAST Services demonstrates Users assumption of this risk. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended as well as the new GDPR guidelines applicable and made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy. Moreover, one of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your resume and profile widely in order to maximize your career opportunities. Further, your resume should not contain any sensitive data that you would not want made public.
Tips for a Responsible Use of CURECAST
We actively monitor the Platform for activities that violate our Terms& conditions. If we detect fraudulent activity, we immediately, remove the account from the Platform. However, fraudulent activity can sometimes appear and we urge you to exercise caution in your usage of the CURECAST platform. Please consider the following tips when conducting your search:
- Do not send money to anyone and do not give out personal or financial account information to any other user via email or through CURECAST platform.
- Beware of accounts that ask you personal/sensitive information which you think is inappropriate and which you think is suspicious and CURECAST would never ask you whatsoever or do not send any information to a free email address (e.g., Gmail, yahoo, etc) or anywhere out of the CURECAST platform.
- Do not include sensitive information like your National Insurance number etc in your account.
- Beware of accounts/information with spelling errors and bad grammar.
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do your homework. Be sure to research first before sharing private information about you and your patient that interests you.
- If you see a suspicious activity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think you have been the victim of fraud, immediately report the fraud to your local police and contact CURECAST.
K. PRIVACY OF MINORS
To access or use the Platform you must be 18 years of age or older and, if under 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your use of Platform must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18or the age of majority in your jurisdiction has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we remove such information and terminate the child's account.
L. DATA CONTROLLER
The information about you that we collect, process and/or use through the Platform is controlled by CURECAST TECHNOLOGIES. CURECAST and the services it provides are hosted and provided outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country. We take additional measures when information is transferred from the EEA. This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA.
You may reach our data protection officer, Mr. Vishal Parikh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may revise this Policy from time to time by posting an updated version on the Platform. This version of the Policy will be effective for you as described at the beginning of the Policy. Further revisions of this Policy will become effective as follows: The revised Policy will be effective immediately for unregistered users and users registering accounts or otherwise acknowledging the Policy on or after the revision date. For other users who registered accounts before the revision date, it will also become effective immediately. However they can object to the new Policy within thirty (30) days after the revision date. If we make a change that we believe materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Platform is subject to the most current effective version of this Policy.
N. CURECAST TERMS OF SERVICE
O. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.